Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Family Beach Pictures

While we are all at the beach together, we usually set aside one night for family pictures. Unfortunately, the night we choose was particularly WiNdY;) We literally almost blew away while trying to get a few good shots. HA! Oh well.
Picture night isn't everyone's favorite night anyway, so our crew was pretty happy that we had to keep it short and sweet;)
My handsome hubby and my sweet boys. 
Me and my beautiful girls.
 My family and my whole world!
 Corban Michael...11 years old
 Riley Jameson...8 years old
Sophia Hope...5 years old
 Hudson Renwick...5 years old
Adelyn Kate...4 years old
My 5 LOVES...
Oh how I am BLESSED!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love all the pics, but the last one is my favorite! So precious : )

Fancy at the Farm said...

What a beautiful family. Beach pictures are my FAVORITE! Blessings to you.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

What a BEAUTIFUL family!