Saturday, December 21, 2013

Twinkling lights

I think one of my very favorite parts of the Christmas season is enjoying all the festive holiday lights. I LOVE driving around our neighborhood and admiring how the homes are decorated. My kids really enjoy it too, and almost every night they BEG to go for a ride and look at the lights around our development...again. I'm usually happy to oblige, as I love the lights just as much as they do;) We've driven around our hood about a half a dozen times so far this month, but they still ask every.single.night! 
On Tuesday night, instead of just our normal route, we invited our sweet friends, the Howard's, to go look at the lights around town with us.
 Our precious friend, Charlotte, also joined us for the evening.
We donned our Christmas jammies, loaded up in vans (boy van & girl van)
and enjoyed a fun night admiring all the Christmas lights on display.
After trekking around town for a bit, we made one last stop at the Krispy Kreme!
And yes...it was definitely the "sweetest" stop of the night!!!





2 comments:

Melanie said...

This was the MOST fun!! I love the pic of all the kids lined up watching the donuts come off the line...there is NOTHING like a HOT Krispy Kreme fresh off the line! Very sweet evening, indeed!!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

What a fun night! I love how you are always coming up with fun ideas for your family!